ADVANCED IMPLANT PROSTHODONTICS CLINICAL PRINCIPLES & CONCEPTS
Prosthetically driven implant dentistry is crucial to long term success especially in complex implant cases. This 2 day workshop aims to empower the implant dentist with clinical concepts required to treat single, partial and fully edentulous cases. Striving for longevity along with a functional and esthetic recreation of the missing dentition, this program will highlight the biomechanical challenges faced in complex cases and emphasise the need for comprehensive pre-implant planning and exacting surgical execution to get the best possible outcome.
New Course on Advanced Implant Prosthodontics will be announced soon
At the end of the course you will understand:
1.   Prosthetically driven Implant Dentistry: Capturing the Essence & Risk Factors.
2.   Pre-surgical evaluation: A Comprehensive approach to rehabilitation.
3.   Surgical stents: Variations/Advantages.
4.   Screw retained & Cemented: Laying Stress on the restorative Design.
5.   Impression Techniques: Accurate & Predictable.
6.   Treatment Planning the Edentulous Jaws: Overdentures.
7.   Treatment Planning the Edentulous Jaws: Fully Bone Anchored Prostheses.
8. Partially Edentulous Situations: Restorative Protocols & Material Choices.
9.   Implants in the Esthetic zone: Multidisciplinary approach to stunning results.
10.   Occlusion in Implant Prosthodontics: The final Frontier.
Register for the next course.
Here are the details:
Dr. Ali Tunkiwala
(M.D.S Prosthetic Dentistry)
With degrees and commendations from highly reputed colleges, a Diplomate Status of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, a Fellowship status of the Indian Society of Oral Implantology and an Accredited Status by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Ali continues to strive to keep his knowledge in the field of dentistry up to date as per international standards. At Impart, he passes on that attitude to the young minds of today. He’s also a founder member and Co Director of the ITI Mumbai Seacoast Implant Study Club that nurtures and guides young clinicians towards ethical and evidence based implant dentistry. Having lectured on various aspects of prosthetic dentistry including occlusion, full mouth rehabilitation and implants, he presently maintains a Dental Practice focusing on Implants, Esthetics and Full mouth rehabilitation at Santacruz (West).
Dr. Udatta Kher
(M.D.S Oral Surgery)
Dr. Udatta Kher graduated from Government Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai in 1990 and followed that up with masters in Oral Surgery from the same institute. He maintains two practices at Pali Hill and Lokhandwala complex, Mumbai. His main focus in practice is towards implantology, laser dentistry and restorative dentistry. He is a visiting Professor in the 'Implantology Department' at SDM Dental College, Dharwad. He is the 'Study Club Director' for the Mumbai Seacoast Study Club of the 'International Team for Implantology'. He is also a registered 'ITI Speaker'. He is an Xpert on Dental XP, one of the largest portal for dental education in the world. He is the Director of 'Impart Education' an academy for guiding and nurturing clinicians towards evidence based dental practice.
A/C NAME :
ARDENT ICODE PVT. LTD.
A/C NUMBER :
ifsc code: icic0000154
BANK: ICICI bank, R.P.-1, PITAMPURA, DELHI
Course Fee-INR 73,000 + 18% GST